Friday, May 11, 2012

Fire Sale Like no Other

In the next couple of days I will be listing a crazy variety of Herbal Blends for sale. An acquaintance, who will remain nameless is clearing out and reducing inventory to bring in some newer brands of herbal. When I asked why the "Fire Sale" his comment to me was, people like and feel that a new package and name means better and more intense. Because this is a blog, not to mention my blog, I get to express my opinion on the subject and I believe that it is totally to the contrary that newer is better.

If we were talking technology then you have me by the balls. When it comes to herbals we are talking apples to squash and they sure as hell don't taste the same.

As I list the product and pricing, (and do not shoot the messenger) please take some time and comment on any experience that you have had with the product. I think the pricing is a STEAL. One thing he wants me to convey is pricing is set and there are no further discounts on pricing and postage is paid by the buyer. I still think that this is a hell a va STEAL!!! So with no further a due I picked this first old favorite to list:

First Generation Mister Nice Guy  3GM PK



The Flavors listed here are:
Sour Apple
Chocolate
Blueberry
Grape
Cotton Candy and
Strawberry

Selling Price is $5.00 per package

Not for Human Consumption
Must be 18 years of age to purchase

For information regarding product post a comment and I will get back with you fairly quickly. 





All thou I have never tried Mad Hatter personally I have read mostly good reviews on this herbal.
I did a little research and found this one still selling on other websites and the reviews are good to this day. Consistency makes a big difference.

Mad Hatter by Cloud9  3GM PK
   
Mad Hatter Herbal Incense
         
The Flavors listed here are:
Hypnotic, Blueberry, Original and Kush


Selling Price is $6.00 per package

Not for Human Consumption
Must be 18 years of age to purchase

For information regarding product post a comment and I will get back with you fairly quickly.


Jazz Herbal Incense 3GM packages $4.00
Jazz Herbal Incense 3 gm package

Flavors are:
Strawberry,  Blueberry Mango, and Kush

Selling Price is $4.00 per package

Not for Human Consumption
Must be 18 years of age to purchase

For information regarding product post a comment and I will get back with you fairly quickly.

 Comatose Candy **** Kush

Comatose Candy  3 gm Jars  $4.00

  

No comments:

Post a Comment