Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rick Ross....Will he ever be boss again?

Sometimes I think where do they come up with the names of some of the stuff that gets released. Believe it or not some of these guys spend lots of money on "marketing" aka the package to get you to give the product a try. A few friends and myself were talking and Rick Ross FREEWAY Fire "Ant" Killer came up and we pondered the name. My buddy Johnathan the "scholar" said that it was not the name that hurt the product but it was the pre-printed package with a price of $49.99. I kind of agree with him on that myself. It does not help that the website posted on the product takes you to a go-daddy free ad site either.



Well I called up a friend who called up a friend and we convo-ed with the Makers of the well known TranQuility and current manufactuer of Rick Ross FREEWAY Fire Ant Killer!! and I said why not offer the community a deal, a Special deal. Well they hesitated and came back with
sales are good
and
besides our customers are repeat customers
and we like that. And I came back with do your repeat customers knock your door down to get it because the demand is high or is it because those who buy from you, buy just to keep a few happy who can afford it? Well there was hesitation again, so that's when I my friend offered a suggestion and they bit.

So check out and click into Tokedepot for a grand offer and you don't have to tell them I sent you..........

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Vancouver Pest Control

    ReplyDelete