Thursday, June 28, 2012

TOKEDEPOT JUST ADOPTED !!!

My blog hasn't been out that long, but some people would think that The Exuberance Powder 2
"AmPed" would have been my first review. We all know it wasn't and here's why.

Nothing gets my goat more than quality and consistency.

Tokedepot is offering this amped at a great price
Well that is enough said, because today I am featuring AmPED as a product for a good buddy and whom I advise from time to time on market trends as far as what products are launching. I like companies and yes I said companies, that have been around and stand behind their product.

Having watched this one for a while, I have seen the ebbs and flows of this product. The name was great, so people pounced, post ban came and the product became very inconsistent. It didn't help that the fakes and the phonies had their hey day with it and that hurt the name.

Time has drifted by and a few tries later the product has emerged not on pompt and circumstance but emerges based on demand, the product is good and consistent and the fakes and the phonies can not match on quantity for the price. Let's just say it's affordable. Tell you what I'll let you what Toke is offering and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment